Do you feel like there isn't enough fresh content to watch every month? It sure seems that way; but luckily, your favorite platforms have your back. Whether its new thrillers, comedies, or something in-between, there’s something for everyone!
So, get your watchlists ready — see what Netflix, Disney +, Prime Video, and Hulu have in store for you!
What’s Streaming on Netflix
You can always count on Netflix to bring more content every month. So much that you might even feel overwhelmed about what to try. But no worries; we’ve compiled a streamlined list for you!
- Off the Hook S1 (Sep 1): This comedy series follows two roommates who decide to do the impossible — detoxing from all devices for 30 days!
- Devil in Ohio (Sep 2): Starring Emily Deschanel, this mystery-thriller series follows the life of a psychiatrist who gives refuge to a cult escapee — only there’s more to her story than it seems!
- Little Women (Sep 3): A Korean drama adaptation of the much-loved novel, this series follows the lives of three poor sisters who get involved in a tangled conspiracy with the rich and famous.
- End of the Road (Sept 9): Starring Queen Latifah as a mom taking her kids on a road trip, she must find a way to protect her family from a mysterious killer while alone in the New Mexico desert.
- Drifting Home (Sept 16): This animated-movie centers around two young friends who wind up in the middle of a mysterious phenomenon and wake up in a housing complex surrounded by the sea!
- My Little Pony: Make Your Mark S1 (Sept 26): Following the events of the film, this series picks up where it leaves off with Sunny Starscout and friends going on more magical adventures.
- Blonde (Sept 28): Blurring the lines of real-life and fiction, this film follows the life of Marilyn Monroe from her roots as Norma Jean to her rising stardom.
What’s Streaming on Disney+
As for Disney+, no doubt you’ll be continuing She-Hulk: Attorney at Law as more episodes come out. But there are others to consider — including the much-delayed Andor series!
- Pinocchio (Sept 8): Starring Tom Hanks as Geppetto, this film is the latest in Disney’s live-action adaptations of the familiar stories we loved as children.
- Tierra Incognita (Sep 8): A Spanish-language series, this follows the life of young Eric Dalares as he goes on a search for the truth about his parents' disappearance and enters a world more horrifying than imagined.
- Dancing with the Stars (Sep 19): Who doesn’t love a dance competition? Exactly. And now your favorite dance competition is heading its way to Disney!
- Andor S1 (Sep 21): Finally, Andor is here! This prequel series follows the events that occurred before Rogue One, as Cassian first starts on his path of a true Rebel hero.
- The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers S2 (Sep 28): After finally winning against the Ducks and reclaiming the name, what’s next for these underdog pee-wee hockey heroes? It’s time we find out!
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch S2 (Sep 28): That’s right, season 2 is here! Watch where the “Bad Batch” left off as they make their way through a tumultuous galaxy that would deny them freedom.
- Hocus Pocus 2 (Sep 30): Airing just in time to watch it all October-long; the long-anticipated sequel starring the Sanderson Sisters is here! Take out your broomsticks witches — we smell children!
What’s Streaming on Prime Video
Not to be outdone, check out what’s streaming on Prime Video!
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Sep 2): Set thousands of years before Tolkien’s adventurous hobbits, this epic drama follows a new ensemble tasked with the quest of confronting an evil that is once again plaguing Middle-Earth!
- Flight/Risk (Sep 9): This documentary series does an in-depth dive into the tragic event of when two Boeing 737 Max planes crashed within five months of each other.
- Goodnight Mommy (Sep 16): An American remake of the 2014 Australian film, two brothers come home to their mother’s house, only nothing is quite as it seems — their mother especially so!
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism (Sep 30): Let’s take it back to the 80s when two besties go on a disastrous skinny-dipping trip and end up dealing with something they never thought possible.
What’s Streaming on Hulu
Of course, no list is complete without mentioning what’s coming to Hulu this month!
- Tell Me Lies (Sep 7): A college romance with a twist; watch as the relationship unfolds between Lucy and Stephen and the toxic choices they make.
- Wedding Season (Sep 8): A murder mystery surrounding an entire wedding party leaves you to ask who really did it: the ex-husband, the lover, or the bride?
- Handmaid’s Tale S5 (Sep 14): June Osborne has finally escaped her dictator and is finally free — or is she? Looks like her battle has only just begun.
- Reboot (Sep 20): So many reboots, so little time, but this one takes a hilarious inside look into the reboot of a fictional 2000s family sitcom!
- The Kardashians S2 (Sep 22): The world’s favorite reality TV family and real-life family are back for yet another season as they juggle parenthood, relationships, and career goals.
- Reasonable Doubt (Sep 27): A new crime drama is here, which centers around a fearless and to-the-point Charlie Stewart as she interprets the law the way she sees fit.
- The D’Amelio Show S2 (Sep 28): The D’Amelio family is back for another season, showcasing even more of their struggles and triumphs of the type of fame they never dreamt of.
Be the Binge-Watching Master
So, you’ve got your watchlist queued up with the latest — now what? Now you have to make sure that your TV or audio equipment is up to the task! But if you’re TV is looking worn out, or if you’re finally ready to go bigger, find your upgrade at Toton’s TV!
And if you have any questions, stop by or give our team a call — we’ll help you create the binge-watch center of your dreams!