The holiday season is upon us, and we can’t think of a better way to lean into the festive spirit than with a roomy couch, a soft blanket, a warm beverage, and a new binge-worthy series. Check out this month’s buzziest premieres in our latest roundup of streaming titles.
What's Streaming on Netflix
- Enola Holmes 2 (Nov4): This sequel finds Enola taking on her first case as a detective, and she’s tracking down a missing girl! Unfortunately, the case won’t be as cut and dry as she hoped.
- Falling for Christmas (Nov 10): The first new Netflix Christmas movie of the year stars Lindsay Lohan! Catch her as Sierra, a hotel heiress who gets amnesia due to an accident while skiing. Luckily, there's a hunky ski lodge owner to help!
- The Wonder (Nov 16): The film takes place in 1862 and stars Florence Pugh as an English Nightingale Nurse who helps treat a young girl who has been said to have survived without food for months.
- Wednesday (Nov 23): Based on the titular character from the fictional Addams Family, stars Jenna Ortega as we follow Wednesday Addams' years as a student when she attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart and solve the mystery that embroiled her parents.
What's Streaming on Disney+
- Disenchanted (Nov 18): This widely anticipated "Enchanted" sequel takes place 15 years after the wedding of Giselle (Amy Adams) and Robert (Disney legend Patrick Dempsey), but Giselle has grown weary of the city. She yearns for a change, but after relocating to a tranquil suburb, she finds that getting a happy ever after isn't always simple.
- Mickey: The Story of a Mouse (Nov 18): The historical background of the well-known animated figure is explored in this documentary delving into the creation that changed everything for Walt Disney 94 years ago.
- The Hip Hop Nutcracker (Nov 25): RUN DMC's Rev Run brings us along for a hip-hop reimagining of The Nutcracker ballet set in New York City.
- Willow (Nov 30): An all-new sequel series to George Lucas's 1988 fantasy adventure. The Newlyn sorcerer returns, years after rescuing the infant empress Elora Danan, to lead a group of misfit heroes on a harrowing rescue mission through a world beyond imagination.
What's Streaming on HBO Max
- A Christmas Story Christmas (Nov 17): The nostalgic sequel to the 1983 Christmas classic, starring Peter Billingsley as a grown-up Ralphie who returns to his hometown to try to give his kids a perfect Christmas.
- Love, Lizzo (Nov 24): A powerful documentary about singer Lizzo’s inspirational story from humble beginnings to global superstardom.
What's Streaming on Prime
- The English (Nov 11): A Western drama starring Emily Blunt as an aristocratic Englishwoman who teams with a Pawnee scout (Chaske Spencer) to cross the violent 1890s American frontier, but somehow, they find themselves in the middle of a murder investigation when they reach their destination in Wyoming.
- My Policeman (Nov 4): A story of forbidden love and shifting social norms follows the relationship between three people over the course of decades: police officer Tom (Harry Styles/Linus Roache), teacher Marion (Emma Corrin/Gina McKee), and museum curator Patrick (David Dawson/Rupert Everett).
- The People We Hate at The Wedding (Nov 18): The film centers on struggling American siblings Alice (Kristen Bell) and Paul (Ben Platt), who reluctantly agree to accompany their mother, Donna (Allison Janney), to the wedding of their affluent, estranged half-sister (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), in the English countryside.
Now that you’re loaded with new shows and recommendations, get ready to start binging on more than just food! But wait, is your TV up to the challenge? Whether you want a bigger upgrade to watch the game or need a clearer picture for an upcoming movie, you can find what you need at Toton’s TV!
Give us a call today or browse in-store, and we’ll be more than happy to ensure you get what you need to make any day a relaxation and streaming day.